Get Loan Against Shares
In need of funds for short-term expenses? Avail Loan Against Shares online and get an overdraft limit the same day. Continue to retain your investments in shares and manage your short-term expenses at the same time. Download the Mirae Asset Financial Services app to apply in a fast, easy & hassle-free manner. Currently available for Demat accounts with NSDL only.
- LAS Limit on Same Day
- 9% p.a. Interest (on utilized amount)
- 100% Digital
- Large list of
What is Loan Against Shares
Loan Against Shares is a secured loan that allows you to raise instant liquidity against your shares as collateral. You will continue to retain ownership of the shares and all the benefits with them.
The loan is made available as an overdraft limit, where you can withdraw or make payments anytime as per your requirement. Funds withdrawn will be credited directly to your bank account. Interest will be levied only on the utilized amount and for the duration, it is utilized. If you have surplus funds, you can also make prepayment towards the utilized amount without any prepayment charges.
Currently, you can pledge shares held in a Demat account with NSDL only.
Features & Benefits of LAS
How to Avail?
1Download app & sign-up
2Apply for Loan Against Shares
3Complete KYC using PAN & Aadhar details
4Enter bank account & additional details
5Pledge shares using NSDL DP ID. (You will be notified by your DP once pledge is approved)
Please note :- Pledge will be approved only on business days.
6Verify your bank account via Net banking/ Debit card
7E-sign loan agreement with OTP authentication
Your loan account is ready
Loan Details & Charges
& renewable thereafter
+ taxes as applicable
* Taxes as applicable
If a customer takes a loan of ₹50,000 for a period of 12 months, at an annual interest rate of 9% APR, then the customer will pay monthly interest for 12 months of ₹375 per month. The total loan payment over 12 months will be ₹54,500* (including principal and interest). Total Cost of Loan = Interest Amount + Processing Fees + Stamp Duty = ₹4500 + ₹999 + ₹500 = ₹5,999
Eligibility & Documentation
- You should be a resident Indian individual
- You should have a valid PAN & Aadhaar Card
- You should have demat account with NSDL
- You should hold approved shares as per MAFS policy
- You should be between 18 to 75 years of age
- You should have a valid email ID & mobile number
- You should have a valid bank account number and internet banking access
To view, the list of approved shares, click here.
- Credit limit is at the sole discretion of Mirae Asset Financial Services (India) Pvt Ltd.
- The Loan Against Shares is for personal use. The loan amount cannot be used for speculative activities, capital market-related purposes, or anti-social purposes.
- Please note :- Pledge will be approved only on business days.